PINE pics (so hard to capture) and new lighter giant gold hardware!

Mar 5, 2006
First of all, this color is impossible. It's so rich - I just can't seem to capture it. The first picture is with less light/in more light you see more green. It's a deep emerald.

Also, as I mentioned in another thread, as you can see in the last photo, the hardware on this bag is definitely a lighter gold than on my vert fonce hobo. Has anyone else noticed this?

Attachments

• pinedoorRS.jpg
    pinedoorRS.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 161
  • pine2.jpg
    pine2.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 182
  • old:newgold.jpg
    old:newgold.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 162
Thanks so much, guys. This is the first time in my life I've ever felt like buying a back-up of the same bag in the same color... I'm THAT thrilled with it. For me, vert gazon was always a bit too kelly green, sapin wasn't green enough (although I do have a sapin men's besace that I like alot).... and the emerald leather tended to be horrible. We green freaks have waited so long for a rich deep green in good leather! FINALLY!

Thanks so much, guys. This is the first time in my life I've ever felt like buying a back-up of the same bag in the same color... I'm THAT thrilled with it. For me, vert gazon was always a bit too kelly green, sapin wasn't green enough (although I do have a sapin men's besace that I like alot).... and the emerald leather tended to be horrible. We green freaks have waited so long for a rich deep green in good leather! FINALLY!

I agree! Pine is the best green ever! :yes:

I had bought a black day with GGH months ago (I returned it cuz I got something else instead) but I remember on that particular bag the GGH was lighter than others. I think they are all different. Maybe they just fade?