This just in...re: Bloomingdales...

4Kings

I am wherever He is
O.G.
Aug 7, 2007
My SA sent me an email on Monday to let me know that Bloomingdales will be having their 15% off Insider Sale 10/11-10/14 when you purchase on your Bloomingdales charge card, as well as double points. If someone posted about this already...sorry for the repeat. Happy shopping ladies!:yahoo:

Last week or so, I bought some sweaters at Bloomingdale's private sale and they gave me all these $15.00 off coupons to use in the next few days. Seriously, they weren't worth the paper they were printed on. One entire side of the coupon had a list of exclusions so I don't think ANYTHING in the entire store was elligible to use them on.
:cursing: Why do they even bother?

I agree with you Aimee3, I can't stand when Macy's does that. I sent an email to my SA to see if Chanel/designer will be included...fingers crossed.

My SA sent me an email on Monday to let me know that Bloomingdales will be having their 15% off Insider Sale 10/11-10/14 when you purchase on your Bloomingdales charge card, as well as double points. If someone posted about this already...sorry for the repeat. Happy shopping ladies!:yahoo:

If I open a new Bloomies account, will I get 10% PLUS 15% PLUS double points?

If I open a new Bloomies account, will I get 10% PLUS 15% PLUS double points?

Sorry, I am not sure about that.
However I did receive a reply from my SA in regards to what is included in the Insider Sale. It is as follows:

The following brands are excluded:
Chanel
Burberry
Jimmy Choo
Fendi
Chloe
Kooba
Botkier
Coach
Marc Jacobs
Marc by Marc Jacobs
MCM
Mulberry
Ferragamo
Longchamp
Tory Burch

So basically it includes:
Celine
Lambertson Truex
Michael Kors
Michael by Michael Kors
Cole Haan
Kate Spade
Juicy Couture
Bottega Veneta
Gryson
Gustto
Biasia
Stuart Weitzman
Furla
Pauric Sweeney
Zac Posen
Lauren Merkin

Hope this helps.

I ordered some things today and I received an additional 15% off my entire order. It's called the Insider Sale and you must use your Bloomie's CC. I don't think it will include Chanel or LV or other high-end designers, but I did get 15% off a Burberry shirt and Lacoste sweaters.