Chanel 2.55 Reissue Collection

pinkpiano

Shopaholic
Oct 27, 2006
Hi everyone,

I have this sudden urge to get some Reissues before the price increase, I have tried all the boutiques & Saks with no luck, haven't got the time to get all the NM tel. nos yet, but could someone please help me if you see one recently ????

Thank you!!!!

i saw a medium/large one at saks fifth ave, as well as a jumbo one
also saw a small one at bloomingdales 59th nyc, as well as a jumbo one

all of them are black and the SA told me they are reissue... not sure if they are what u r looking for tho...

Oh! I didn't aware that the reissue collection is hard to get (I thought it's the same as Classic Flap, though) :P

Ok... I just talked to my friend, she said her SA told her that "Saks got only 100 reissue bags and already sold out", is it true? :confused1:

I am mainly looking for Black with Gold Chain, and the metallic Gold Reissues. I even called all the Asian stores, and none of them have 225 or 226. However, quite a few stores did have 227 (jumbo?) on the Black one.

im also after a reissue- either dark silver (bronze) or light silver in size 227 preferably im happy to have 1 bigger or 1 smaller.

anyone seen any anywhere?

thanks!

its quite urgent!

I also saw the tiny reissue at Chanel Ala Moana this past Saturday. According to the SA, it was the 224 size. (I'm trying to remember what color the hardware was but can only recall that it wasn't gold...) I was looking for a 226 or 227 so the SA did a computer search for me and told me there were no other reissues to be found within the boutiques.

I guess I'll try to call Bloomingdales NYC next...Thanks!

I also saw the tiny reissue at Chanel Ala Moana this past Saturday. According to the SA, it was the 224 size. (I'm trying to remember what color the hardware was but can only recall that it wasn't gold...) I was looking for a 226 or 227 so the SA did a computer search for me and told me there were no other reissues to be found within the boutiques.

I guess I'll try to call Bloomingdales NYC next...Thanks!
Ahh thanks! Yes it was REALLY tiny. I honestly can't remember the exact dimensions.

I believe it was metallic black with silver h/w.

I was also looking for the reissues but my SA couldn't find any either. :sad: