suggestions of birthday present for DH!!!share yours!

stena84

Jul 18, 2007
let me apologized if someone had posted this thread before,i couldnt find any!

have u ever prepare or give or make something special as a gift on your DH's birthday,other than giving him a typical wont-go-wrong mobile phone,belt,wallet..etc?any suggestions are welcomed!

One gift he loved was 2 tickets to a Stones concert. That was from one of our sons.

This year I gave him a Mont Blanc pen with his initials engraved on the clip.

The best gift I ever gave him......almost made him cry :crybaby: When it comes to tech stuff, my dh is LOST. He loves music and our house was overrun with CD's. In addition, we had a box of color slides stored away since he was a kid and every time he saw the box he would mention that he would love to get a projector and see whats on them. So....I sent the box of slides out, had them retouched and put on a CD. Then, I bought him an IPOD, and loaded every single CD he owns on it. Added all of his childhood photos from the CD which actually came out FANTASTIC and then put our wedding video on it and some video clips of our 3 kids when our kids were little. Picked out the best picture from all the slides and framed it and put it on top of the box when I wrapped it. OK, he is a big, hunky guy and yes, I really DID make him cry!! I was never so excited to give a gift in my life! Nothing after that could compare. :nogood:

My hubby is a real foodie...I got him meat for 2 b-days. Not just regular meat but special meat - like the best mail order bbq brisket in Texas, the best ribs in the south, a muffalatta from Louisiana. I swear he gets all misty over food. Yes, we're strange.

The best gift I ever gave him......almost made him cry :crybaby: When it comes to tech stuff, my dh is LOST. He loves music and our house was overrun with CD's. In addition, we had a box of color slides stored away since he was a kid and every time he saw the box he would mention that he would love to get a projector and see whats on them. So....I sent the box of slides out, had them retouched and put on a CD. Then, I bought him an IPOD, and loaded every single CD he owns on it. Added all of his childhood photos from the CD which actually came out FANTASTIC and then put our wedding video on it and some video clips of our 3 kids when our kids were little. Picked out the best picture from all the slides and framed it and put it on top of the box when I wrapped it. OK, he is a big, hunky guy and yes, I really DID make him cry!! I was never so excited to give a gift in my life! Nothing after that could compare. :nogood:

OMG, what an amazing gift!!! Wow!!!!

I gave him a biplane ride in a 1920s open plane over the coastline for an hour. It was me & him at the front the pilot at the back and an engraved French pen company engraved mechanical pencil which he loves and is so afraid to lose since he uses pencils mostly. He gave me a private balloon ride over SoCal the year before.

For my DH's birthday this year I bought him an Iphone (which he returned) and then I got him a LV Damier 6 key holder to match his wallet and he loves it.

i got him tickets for two yankee games. he could only go to one since he was going away on business for one of them. we had a blast at the 2nd one though.