Will You Guys Visit Me in Debtor's Prison?

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
eqzoom.ms

Yes, it's DARK BROWN!!! And it's on the way, maybe by Friday. :love:

Ohhhhhhh congrats PP, where did you get her?
As for prison, I've already got my cell reserved, checking in shortly - LOL!
I think we'll be able to fill most of the cells with the girls of Prada!

Thanks guys! I'll definitely be posting lots of pics when she arrives. In the meantime, here's the link to her. It's not the GIGANTIC size that's been out the past few months, but a much more user friendly size (for me that is). I love the dark brown much better too. I came within one click of getting the black version of this bag last week, but held back for some reason. Must have known this was on the way. :graucho:

And the price I got it for is just plain SILLY!!! :nuts:

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/produc...7214&Ns=Price|1||Product+Code|1&Nu=Product+ID

Max, now you KNOW my screen name isn't Orange Psycho! I'll never wander too far from my first love, even if I cheat on her a bit from time to time! ;)

Thanks guys! I'll definitely be posting lots of pics when she arrives. In the meantime, here's the link to her. It's not the GIGANTIC size that's been out the past few months, but a much more user friendly size (for me that is). I love the dark brown much better too. I came within one click of getting the black version of this bag last week, but held back for some reason. Must have known this was on the way. :graucho:

And the price I got it for is just plain SILLY!!! :nuts:

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/produc...7214&Ns=Price|1||Product+Code|1&Nu=Product+ID

Max, now you KNOW my screen name isn't Orange Psycho! I'll never wander too far from my first love, even if I cheat on her a bit from time to time! ;)

PP - I remember you were looking at one like this sometime ago. Now I see you got the one with right size. Congratulation! Please post its pictures. Cannot wait to see. :woohoo: