Where can I find a cucciolo?

xkaokaox

x[ Tokidoki Fan ]x
Jul 4, 2007
i need one for my laptop :sad:! but... i dont want to pay the outrageous ebay prices, and SH doesnt have any... metropark never has any, neither does macy because they run out really quick. any ideas? i already tried LJ~ are there websites out there that still have any besides the lesportsac page?

please and thank you :yes:

i saw a spiaggia at nordstroms months ago, but i didnt have a laptop then, actually even if i did i wouldnt have bought it... i dont like that print xD and it was like 40% off too haha

does nordstroms ever have sales on toki o.o? my mom said its not cool to buy a cucciolo for 200 bucks cuz thats 1/4 the price of the laptop lol...

LOL very true! The trenino is 1/3 the price of my laptop! Nordstrom does have some for sale once in a while, but their sales are like totally at random! The other day I got a braccialetto on sale (I can't believe I found on in store!) so it's a hit or miss. But I've never seen them at Macy's.

Hey you live nearby me, we should go toki shopping together! lol =D

i havent seen them at macys either :sad:

the last time i went out of the house to go toki shopping... an old man in a weird foriegn blue car hit my car >_> lol...

Bloomingdales has them as well, but unfortunately they are full price. The Duds seller on eBay has had them the past couple of weeks, her last two went for $145 (Spiaggia) and $121 (Famiglia).