Loose stitch on my brand new strap!!!

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
I'm so disappointed b/c this JUST CAME IN ON SATURDAY!!!! My next move is seeing what BalNY will do~

+ the other two pics are of the glue coming undone I guess~ is this normal!?! Anybody out there with experience on this loose thread business? Does it come undone quickly or ??? I'm so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby::crybaby:

Attachments

• pics 002.jpg
    pics 002.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 132
  • pics 004.jpg
    pics 004.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 138
  • pics 001.jpg
    pics 001.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 125
Oh no! I don't own a GH bag, but there is no way that can be normal, it's new! I'd be distraught too, I feel that is unacceptable for a brand new bag. Definitely let your feelings be known to BalNY. Sorry for this, how frustrating.

It's a lovely colour though, with very beautiful leather.

EEK!

It has happened to me before, I'd be more concerned with the thread thats stickin up like a gopher.

As for the strap flaring up a bit - its no biggie. Leather glue should do the trick. I used some before when I thought one of my whipstitch holes was gonna rip. It probably wasn't, but after that glue was tight on there I had no worries.

But I understand the frustration since these puppies aren't cheap. And for that they should be perfect.

I had this happen on my RH violet City, and I posted it. People told me to glue it too, but the last thing you want to do when you get a new bag is get out the glue! I guess it has happened, but it bugged me too. It should be perfect when you receive it!
Good luck!

That's what I'm sayin chloebagfreak!

:shrugs: A big part of me really believes in customer service! (I just heard the back row gasp and giggle) so IDK- we'll see tomorrow!