OK ladies, here is my 1st BV purchase....

Oct 29, 2006
my new Montaigne...

mlbags...I have also attached a few pictures carrying the Montaigne, with my daily stuff inside, i.e., wallet, cosmetic bags, keys, cell phones, so you can see how it holds up.

Sorry for the messy background!

Attachments

• IMG_1099.jpg
    IMG_1099.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 613
  • IMG_1108.jpg
    IMG_1108.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 608
  • IMG_1135.jpg
    IMG_1135.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1136.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1137.jpg
    IMG_1137.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 140
Yay, you started a thread on your Carmino Montaigne. Love the action pics, ab fab, bsb!!! You must be rather tiny, the bag looks quite big on you. I like it with the flaps down as I like the soft boxy shape. Oh, this is really tempting!

Wow! wow! & wow! - each for the action pics!

Thanks for being such a good sport in getting the action pics for me, very much appreciated.

Your Montaigne looks better worn on than on the shelf! You wear it very well. I like the combination of the gold hardware on the red colour. It's really strikingly gorgeous. Congrats..... wow, I've no doubt images of your pics will be on my mind for at least a couple of days....

Yay, you started a thread on your Carmino Montaigne. Love the action pics, ab fab, bsb!!! You must be rather tiny, the bag looks quite big on you. I like it with the flaps down as I like the soft boxy shape. Oh, this is really tempting!

Thanks ladies!!

Ms piggy, I am a little taller than 5'3" (about 100 lbs). Yes it is a little big on me, but I still went for it because I was in love. :heart::heart:

What a gorgeous BV to start with! Like Ms. Piggy, I prefer the montaigne with the flaps down. The soft boxy shape is just incredible :heart: You look lovely in the action shots! I'm oh so tempted as well :girlsigh:

Ms piggy, I am a little taller than 5'3" (about 100 lbs). Yes it is a little big on me, but I still went for it because I was in love. :heart::heart:

bsb, I didn’t mean to say the bag is too big on you :s. I was really trying to say you must be quite petite, using the bag as relative judgement as I know the size of the bag. Just over the weekend I saw a lady with a Pergamena Montaigne and it look kinda lost on her (it also didn't help the colour was light, goes to show the Montaigne style really requires a pop of colour). I think the Montaigne is just right on you. You def rock the bag! :tup:

Babyskyblue, lovely montaigne! When I saw the montaigne IRL it was smaller than I expected and I am also 5'3", so I don't think it looks too big on you, in fact looks perfect on you!

Wow and WOW! The montaigne looks absolutely wonderful on you! Perfect combination of color and your own style. You made a great and bold choice that you will enjoy for years!