The Bag I Have Always Wanted!!!!!

SOLIDGOLD2

why yes, it was
Mar 7, 2007
Is now mine!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i can't believe it here is my little story...:love:

When i walked into H the store was packed and i had butterflys in my stomach b/c i was so excited. I told a SA i had a bag on hold and my name and she went to go get it.
When she brought out the big orange box still wrapped up in plastic i knew no one had touched my bag since it was made. She brought me to a area that wasn't crowded so i can look in peace but once she opened it and took out the bag...5 women were standing behind me 1-2 feet away just staring...one woman asked if they had anymore, The SA told her it was special order. When she took it out i fell in LOVE:heart:

i just blurted out " I'll take it"
she laughed and said i should hope so:upsidedown:

well enough talking and to the EYE CANDY without the fat

im crossing my fingers this picture doesn't come out as big as the other one...
100_0601psd.jpg

Is now mine!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i can't believe it here is my little story...:love:

When i walked into H the store was packed and i had butterflys in my stomach b/c i was so excited. I told a SA i had a bag on hold and my name and she went to go get it.
When she brought out the big orange box still wrapped up in plastic i knew no one had touched my bag since it was made. She brought me to a area that wasn't crowded so i can look in peace but once she opened it and took out the bag...5 women were standing behind me 1-2 feet away just staring...one woman asked if they had anymore, The SA told her it was special order. When she took it out i fell in LOVE:heart:

What a great feeling! Cant wait to see what Hermes made especially for YOU!:yahoo: