new MC!!!!!

cherry pie

Jan 13, 2007
haha, got you.

some of you may know that i do not get on with my future MIL at all. today she came back from 2 weeks in turkey and bought me not 1, not 2 but 3 fake bags!
they are the worst things i have ever seen in my life. pink and blue MC backgrounds!

now the problem here isnt really the fake bag its her reasoning. she thinks that by buying me fakes i can save my real bags for "best" (i think she means church and special occassions) my SO told her i only carry real but she seems to think she is doing me a favour by buying me fake LV. she even said she would buy me a few more when they go to cyprus for new year. this woman is insane. i said it was OK i was happy with the bags i had but she wont take no for an answer.

^^^^^Lol. I'm so sorry about what your MIL is doing. It's one thing to be vocal about her hang-ups about your LV, quite another thing to go out of her way to buy you phooey louis!

that is not good! true what label said...bonfire night is not far off or you could use them to scare some kids for halloween? Might as well have some fun out of them..hehe!