JC vs CL: Battle of the Boots

Okay ladies! Are these boots different enough to justify keeping both? ;)
Jimmy Choos:
PICT0071-1.JPG
PICT0072-1.JPG

Christian Louboutins:
PICT0069-1.JPG
PICT0070-1.JPG

Actually, to be honest, the Choos have already been zip-soled so they're staying. The questions is should I keep the Louboutins too?:heart:

Honestly (and I say this as an extreme loyalist to CL), that particular pair of CL boots isn't really worth the money. If you like style get the Jimmy Choo version -- Peony (90mm), Orchid (100mm), etc.....cheaper than CL by around $500 or so and likely better quality too. IMO the best boots CL makes are the Bourge and Garibaldi Zeppa; many of the other CL boot styles just aren't all that for the $1,300+ price tag.

^^I agree with Foxy, I am not particularly fond of this CL style. They look great on you but I don't see anything anything spectacular about them. The JC are much more interesting because of that gold detail on the heel. Congrats! They look great on you.
Foxy, I agree about the Bourge...those are absolutely the best CL boots I've seen. I am so glad that CL released them again this fall, I missed out last season so I will definetly be picking up this season.

I love both of them, but they are similar. Since you are keeping the Choo's, I would only keep the CL's if you wear black boots alot. They CL's have the pointier toe so are edgier. If you wear boots alot having both pairs will allow you to switch them so you don't wear them out. Now, I must say I am a bit green with envy since my calves are too big to wear either boot. :smile: Enjoy them!

I have similar choos (I have the kidskins) and I almost bought the CLs but I couldn't justify the cost when I actually think the JCs are more comfortable and classic. I love the CL but I don't think the price difference is worth it anymore.

^^I agree with Foxy, I am not particularly fond of this CL style. They look great on you but I don't see anything anything spectacular about them. The JC are much more interesting because of that gold detail on the heel. Congrats! They look great on you.
Foxy, I agree about the Bourge...those are absolutely the best CL boots I've seen. I am so glad that CL released them again this fall, I missed out last season so I will definetly be picking up this season.

:yes::yes: