Need opinions or pictures of the Chelsea Hobo....

badkitty

Jan 14, 2007
I have been thinking about that bag, but I wan't sure about it. If you have one, could you tell me what you like and don't like about it. Any pictures would be great!!!!! I was thinking of the medium sized one in black or optic black.

Thanks!:rolleyes:

Well, I can't say from experience, or show you pics of me wearing it caz I don't have one....but I really like the Chelsea line! And I love it in the black/silver. I'd say go for it! Hopefully another lady with one can tell you the info you need and maybe even post some eyecandy!!!!:graucho:

I have the Chelsea novelty hobo in mineral and I like it. It holds a ton of stuff and fits comfortably on my shoulder. It also isn't a super heavy bag but not totally lightweight either. Mine hasn't gotten super slouchy or anything so if that's the look you like, I'm not sure if it will do that. I do have to say that the turnlock at the top of the bag can be a bit annoying to deal with if you frequently need to open or close your bag one handed-as I do being a mom.

Sorry that I can't post pics right now because I'm buried in schoolwork :sad: Hope that helps a little.

I have the hobo but in large.. I cannot say enough great things about this bag!!! :yahoo: It is lightweight, cute nickel hardware, slouchy but not sloppy, big enough to hold lots of things but doesn't look huge or weird if it isn't filled up, sits up on it's own, has leather corners with the fabric bag, the turnlock is SO cute and SOOO easy to get in/out of.. way better than a zipper IMO, hmmm need I go on?!? lol I will post pics in one sec.... get her! you won't be sorry!!!! :tup:

Here you go!!! :tup:

IMG_1767-1.jpg

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1624.jpg

I have the hobo but in large.. I cannot say enough great things about this bag!!! :yahoo: It is lightweight, cute nickel hardware, slouchy but not sloppy, big enough to hold lots of things but doesn't look huge or weird if it isn't filled up, sits up on it's own, has leather corners with the fabric bag, the turnlock is SO cute and SOOO easy to get in/out of.. way better than a zipper IMO, hmmm need I go on?!? lol I will post pics in one sec.... get her! you won't be sorry!!!! :tup:

Thank you!!!! Is that the large hobo? It looks great on you!!!

Thank you!!!! Is that the large hobo? It looks great on you!!!

No problem!!!! Yep, it's the large.. for reference I am 5'10" and about 150... it is not too big at all.. I didnt' even try the medium.. I love it because like I said you can't tell if it has a ton or hardly anything in it but it's not too big.. I usually just have my wallet, wristlet, cellphone and gum.. but the other night my kids had a program at their school and I was also able to put my camcorder and camera right in this bag with plenty of room to spare and it still was not too heavy.. it is the best bag ever!!!! :yahoo::okay::yahoo:

No problem!!!! Yep, it's the large.. for reference I am 5'10" and about 150... it is not too big at all.. I didnt' even try the medium.. I love it because like I said you can't tell if it has a ton or hardly anything in it but it's not too big.. I usually just have my wallet, wristlet, cellphone and gum.. but the other night my kids had a program at their school and I was also able to put my camcorder and camera right in this bag with plenty of room to spare and it still was not too heavy.. it is the best bag ever!!!! :yahoo::okay::yahoo:

:yahoo:You are definately tempting me! :smile:

Thanks for your help!

I have the large hobo in brown and I can't say one bad thing about it. It holds everything I need and doesn't have very bulky hardware to add extra weight. I would go for it!!! :tup:

92507050.jpg

92507031.jpg

Badkitty!! I have the chelsea MEDIUM hobo in black/white siggy and agree w/ everything everyone else said about her!!! She is comfy, easy to get in and out of, and looks ADORABLE on!!!! BUY her!!!!

Thanks everyone... Is the medium sized hobo a good size to wear for everyday? I want to make sure it is really big enough for me. Or should I consider the large one?

Thanks everyone... Is the medium sized hobo a good size to wear for everyday? I want to make sure it is really big enough for me. Or should I consider the large one?
I dont carry much, and I use the medium one as an everyday bag....I carry my cellphone, keys, tissues, Coach wallet, Coach credit card case, coupons, checkbook, gum and tylenol.....and there is TONS of room to spare!!! This is a GREAT everyday bag!!!!:tup: