Le Club MOTARD!!

louis-vuitton-alligator-pochette.jpg

Louis Vuitton Monogram Motard Alligator Pochette (Pearl/Juane or Vert/Noir): $4,500
louis-vuitton-alligator-black-motard-biker-bag.jpg

Louis Vuitton Monogram Motard Alligator Biker (as shown on Scarlett in Perle/Jaune, also available in Vert-Noir): $13,500
louis-vuitton-motard-black-pochette.jpg

Louis Vuitton Monogram Motard Pochette (Noir): $1,800
louis-vuitton-alligator-marron-motard-biker-bag.jpg

Louis Vuitton Monogram Motard Biker (Marron or Noir): $4,000

---

Thanks to Megs!

These are very beautiful bags. I am really thankful, I don't dress up that often to warrent purchasing one. Wheeeew:sweatdrop: Can't wait to see pics from everyone who does buy them though.

I'm on the waitlist for both colors of the Motard Biker...I'm horrible at deciding colors (its one of those things that you have to do in person)

I heard from both my SA's that the chocolate is their favorite and another PF'er also mentioned that when she saw the two bags...

I thought black would be more versatile, but apperently the brown is stunning and more rare (less produced). So i'm uncertain still :confused1: Have any of you seen it yet?

Hi L, wow now i meet you at LV forum.. congrats on your motard. thats pretty big huh? i thought its more like pochette size?? does it come in other sizes??? thanks
B

hi B! ya dunno why the bags all look big on me when in real life they look smallish. i think maybe it's the angle of the picture. it's considered pochette size but just like with the limelight clutch, LV decided to be more generous this time around!!

i know this style comes with the alligator straps for 2k more, but i think it's the same size. i also love love love the biker style but way too expensive!

Hi L, how much yours?? i like it.. but first saw your pic , the bag looks big.
or, which one is bigger, motard or limelight?? i think i like the motard better though... it has strap! cute on you!!! lol...