Haunted by Legacy CHILI!!! (Big ol' vent)

Mazie May

O.G.
Jun 7, 2007
Wow, what an experience I had yesterday at my nearby boutique - and I just can't get over it!

I had received a call about coming in and ordering Juniper Legacy items, so I arrived and started explaining my call to the SA. After much discussion (and attempts to sell me current Legacy), I was finally told I could order only the shoulder bag or Leigh in Juniper and Raisin. I asked about the shoulder flap as I want to get that in Raisin, and was told no, only the standard colors we all know about, or chili. WHAT?!?!?!?!?! CHILI?!?!?!?!?!?! I am all over that, as they had the chili Legacy leather framed French purse and wristlet - and they are AMAZING! (I would post pictures of these, but for some reason these will not come up on Coach.com even though they are listed as an available color.) So yeah, I am a bit wary as I have never heard about chili Legacy BAGS, and the SA is doing all the entering, and after several minutes, um yeah. . . there is no such bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursing: Oopsy, it's actually Citron. :Push: Sorry!!!

I do order the Juniper shoulder bag though, and it will arrive later this week. BUT, I am haunted by the thoughts of a gorgeous chili Legacy leather purse! So, I called the Coach 800 #, and explained what happened and if there was the chance of chili Legacy coming out, and was told the "possible" colors for the 11127 Shoulder bag and 11134 Shoulder flap:

Raisin, Juniper (can order these now for 11127), Sunflower, "Wal" (we figure must be Walnut), Teal, and "C-L-I"

What in the world is "C-L-I"???? We debate about possibilities, and I'm thinking, ooh,
C-hi-L-I of course!!!!! I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, who knows. . .?

So now I keep thinking about the whole thing. I did not get the wallet or wristlet - yet - but am leaning toward them big time, even though I really want a chili purse now that option has been put in my brain!

Plus, I am bummed I couldn't order any new colors of the shoulder flap yet.

This pretty much sums it up: :sad::confused1::crybaby::shrugs::mad: :boxing: plus some more I had to delete because you can only use 8 in a post.

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! TICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, I am SO GLAD that I can post this here to vent! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the legacy wristlet in chili at the boutique, and it was just GORGEOUS! I really liked it but decided on the bleeker capacity (more practical) and I already have the legacy wristlet in whiskey!

I saw the Legacy chili wallets and they were gorgeous! I wonder if I'd like that color in a whole bag though? It's a pretty intense color! Teal peaks my interest too! I need to start saving! LOL! OMG! I just realized how beautiful a slim flap would look in teal or chili though! A girl can only dream! :girlsigh:

I saw the legacy wristlet in chili at the boutique, and it was just GORGEOUS! I really liked it but decided on the bleeker capacity (more practical) and I already have the legacy wristlet in whiskey!

I know, I love how that Bleecker will hold a ton, and I wish the Legacy would hold that much, too. BTW, what color did you get in the Bleecker wristlet? They are so cute. I wish they came in all the Bleecker colors, too!

I saw the Legacy chili wallets and they were gorgeous! I wonder if I'd like that color in a whole bag though? It's a pretty intense color! Teal peaks my interest too! I need to start saving! LOL! OMG! I just realized how beautiful a slim flap would look in teal or chili though! A girl can only dream! :girlsigh:

Seriously gorgeous! Those sound awesome!!!!

I would so love a Legacy shoulder flap bag in chili or walnut. I mean I am all over these colors. If the Leigh came in Walnut that would so be my color. Thanks so much for posting this information. I now know that I need to save up my pennies.:yahoo:

OMG, I saw the chili legacy wristlet at the boutique last night and I was actually gonna post a question to ask if a bag was coming in this color, because I might just have to wait for that!!! I love that color! Teal would be nice too!

!!!***UPDATE***!!!

So, after much thought, I purchased both the wristlet and French purse, and here they are. Chili rules. :heart: it.

And I would still get a bag too! Shoulder bag, shoulder flap, Gigi - here's wishing!

Attachments

• Chili French Purse and Wristlet 001.jpg
    Chili French Purse and Wristlet 001.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Chili French Purse and Wristlet 002.jpg
    Chili French Purse and Wristlet 002.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Chili French Purse and Wristlet 004.jpg
    Chili French Purse and Wristlet 004.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 54
  • Chili French Purse and Wristlet 006.jpg
    Chili French Purse and Wristlet 006.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Chili French Purse and Wristlet 007.jpg
    Chili French Purse and Wristlet 007.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 54
lol she beat me to the punch!!! it is gorgeous!!! i wore it to a wedding with a dress that matched the color almost perfectly!!!

well i have a picture of the dress sort of peeking out!

picture2nt1.png