New Sephora Blockbuster Palette!

Oh, I didn't see it, but thank you for the link, I am ordering it asap! I ordered the summer one and did really like it...but it's a lot smaller than i would have liked.

I think Sephora's eye shadows go on pretty well actually...The colors are vivid, and go on nice and smoothly....Not like some of those old fashioned, generic-y combination palettes.

I am a sucker for anything in a pallete form , I have 6 of the smaller pallots they did a couple of years ago , it looks like it ould be fun to have all of those colors

okay I really can not spell tonight . good grief :P

i was at sephora 2 days ago and i kept seeing it and i really wanted to buy it, but i was a good girl haha and only bought the powder i had came for, but i do really want it!! I love palettes. I kept forgetting to buy the summer one and some lady kept telling me you need to buy it before it sells out, and i totally forgot to :P the last palette i bought was from ulta and i had to leave work one day early because the shadows made my eye swell up for 3 days. :sad:

i never really like sephora's blockbuster palettes. i probably won't use half the colors (or maybe even more) so i'd like to choose palettes that I can use most/all of the colors.