Has anyone seen these sunglasses???

tayls

Aussiegal
Apr 21, 2007
Has anyone seen these sungalsses. This was a picture from the Marie Claire magazine in Australia...but no stores have them...has anyone seen them or are they new?

Attachments

• scan.jpg
    scan.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 113
I was trying on some Chanel sunnies yesterday, but I didn't see those. I surely would have remembered, because they look so beautiful to me in your picture. Want want want :drool:

I was told that they will be coming out in Nov/Dec by Chanel customer service in Australia. I was then told by the Sydney Chanel store that Australia will not be getting them.....well why then is there a full page advertisment in an Australian magazine saying they will be available????It is so frustrating trying to get Chanel in Australia sometimes!!!!

I was told that they will be coming out in Nov/Dec by Chanel customer service in Australia. I was then told by the Sydney Chanel store that Australia will not be getting them.....well why then is there a full page advertisment in an Australian magazine saying they will be available????It is so frustrating trying to get Chanel in Australia sometimes!!!!

:drool: maybe just to let you drool... J/K I can relate to you, however , it much worse for us bec we dont even have a Chanel shop in our country....