Chloe @ Neiman Marcus Last Call

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
First Thread! Hope this works...

I found these when looking for my Edith. I just spoke with TYRONE and these are all still available.

prices: Left to Right (510), (747), (765), (936) all USD

Tyrone was one of only a few (of the dozens:yes: ) of SA I called who would send me pics even though many said they would.

Please ask for him if you call. I am very new to Chloe so I can't tell you all the names of these. Most of the SA's don't know either so I usually just asked for pics. I have one other set of pics I'll post after these from another NMLC. I don't know if they are still available though because I tried to call but they are going to have to call me back. I got these pics this week.

First Thread! Hope this works...

I found these when looking for my Edith. I just spoke with TYRONE and these are all still available.

prices: Left to Right (510), (747), (765), (936) all USD

Tyrone was one of only a few (of the dozens:yes: ) of SA I called who would send me pics even though many said they would.

Please ask for him if you call. I am very new to Chloe so I can't tell you all the names of these. Most of the SA's don't know either so I usually just asked for pics. I have one other set of pics I'll post after these from another NMLC. I don't know if they are still available though because I tried to call but they are going to have to call me back. I got these pics this week.

trying again!

Attachments

• chloequadnclc.jpg
    chloequadnclc.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 214
Here are some pics. Sorry, I don't know the names or prices. I have a call in to Puja, but she hasn't called me back. If she does, I can post the prices. These were available as of a few days ago. Just thought I'd share since I got my Edith because I heard about NMLC from a nice poster here. ;)

Puja Bagga
Department Manager
Home Decor, Jewelry and Accessories
Phone: 407-264-2988
Fax: 407-264-2994

Attachments

• chloe2.jpg
    chloe2.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 142
  • chloetracy2.jpg
    chloetracy2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 149
  • chloetracy3.jpg
    chloetracy3.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 150
  • chloetracycream.jpg
    chloetracycream.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 160
Here are some pics. Sorry, I don't know the names or prices. I have a call in to Puja, but she hasn't called me back. If she does, I can post the prices. These were available as of a few days ago. Just thought I'd share since I got my Edith because I heard about NMLC from a nice poster here. ;)

Puja Bagga
Department Manager
Home Decor, Jewelry and Accessories
Phone: 407-264-2988
Fax: 407-264-2994
I don't know the prices, but the first one is an Ollie and the other three are Tracys. The second one looks like a mediim whiskey or chocolate tracy. The third is a two-tone black/gris tracy and the last one looks like it is a tracy tote in ivory.

Darn it - you think the second one is brown? I was hoping it was an argent Tracy. I've been wanting that one since it was full price on Neiman's website. Doesn't the picture have a metallic sheen? I can't call that guy - I have NO MONEY!!! Still...................
Meanwhile - welcome Imonpurseblog! I use my daughter for technical assistance as well. So kind of you to post all this stuff!