Kooba Slate color...Can you believe this....

That's nuts!!!!! I would not believe it to be true, except for that picture where the strap shows how it was the "old" slate color on the tip. How horrible.
Hey - there's a new thread saying that they're Slate bag is changing color!
Maybe there's some factory defect or something? I've never heard of such a thing....

Oh my God! I just bought a slate Lena on ebay last week and I have the same problem! The seller posted that there was a slight "barely noticeable discoloration". Well I saw a picture and saw this splotch in the lower right on one side and asked her if it was the flash or if that was the discoloration - she said it was the flash- and when I got it there is this pinkish 2"x2" faded spot that looks kind of obvious to me, but then I am quite picky. Anyway the whole bag seem as if there is something kind of weird about the color!:cursing:

I've been on a hunt for a slate kooba, so when I saw this auction last week, I thought I hit the jackpot - until I saw the pictures. I couldn't believe it! I was convinced the bag must have been mismarked slate by kooba....how could that change so dramatically? Makes me rethink my slate desires...

I just received my Nina in Slate from Ebay- I am guessing it was from a clearance/sample sale. The bag was not used although it was a floor model-and it has definitely changed color just from being on display! Here are some pics that I took outside for the best light-I am still debating whether or not to sell or keep it-it really is a neat bag and the perfect size. Look closely at the pic with the flap open and you can really see a difference. It almost has a brown tint to the grey color now.

Attachments

• IMGA0875.JPG
    IMGA0875.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 233
  • IMGA0877.JPG
    IMGA0877.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 195
Oooh now I am paranoid about my new Jessie bag. It's a tan color though. I do plan on treating it with Wilsons but I hope I dont have too much of a problem with it otherwise.

Oooh now I am paranoid about my new Jessie bag. It's a tan color though. I do plan on treating it with Wilsons but I hope I dont have too much of a problem with it otherwise.

I wouldn't worry so much about the Jessie. Never heard of color changes in this bag. Actually the Meredith/Nina thing is the 1st time I've ever sen this happen so drastically. I've never had color changes in any of my bags. I do kep them in a dark closet when not in use though.

Man...I saw 2 Nina's on the Clearance table at Nordstroms. One in luggage that was horribly scratched up all over.....for 339.00 AND a slate Nina that is now an ugly Yellowish/tan/brown color. The also wanted 339.00! Open up the flap to see the beautiful grey/blue it originally was. This bag wasn't exposed to the sun. It was a Store bag and still had the original tags on it. Is it just exposure to air do you think????