Mini Lin Speedy or Black MC Priscilla

What to do?

• sell the Mini Lin, save up for the dream Priscilla!

• forget the Priscilla :(, keep the Mini Lin

Results are only viewable after voting.

kimalee

Jul 30, 2007
Okay guys, sorry for all the polls lately...but I've been debating whether or not to sell my Ebene Mini Lin Speedy in order to help fund one of my dream bags, the MC Priscilla in black. I honestly cannot make up my mind!:cursing: I usually don't go for Mono, let alone MC, but there is just something about that bag that makes me :drool:. So what do you think?

How badly would you miss your Mini Lin? How long to wait until you actually get the Priscilla? I think if you REALLY want your dream bag, do what you must to get it......!!!!!!!! lol....

It's funny that you mention Priscilla, I don't see too many posts on her and she has been one of my dream bags too! I ADORE the black MC Priscilla, fab bag... but, I also have the mini lin ebene, and I would have a really hard time giving that one up. They are both so different and would be used for different occasions, I would think. Sorry, I'm no help in this. I would have to have both... why I'm in trouble and on a ban...lol....

How badly would you miss your Mini Lin? How long to wait until you actually get the Priscilla? I think if you REALLY want your dream bag, do what you must to get it......!!!!!!!! lol....

I do love the Mini Lin, but I have a total of 4 speedies, and I use them pretty equally...I do think the ML is a bit more relaxed and casual than the others. I don't, however, think it will last a long, and that's kind of throwing me for a loop...I'm SO BAD at making decisions.