One Paddy satchel left-- 50% off

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
Lisa called me from the Nordstroms in Maryland (no clue which one) and said she had a medium paddington lock dome satchel in chocolate brown marked down from 1480 to 739.90. Her phone number is 410-296-2111 (ext. 1250). She put it on hold under the name Sara. I have no idea what this looks like, but I just bought the large one the other day so thought I would pass this on.

Boy - I am tempted to talk to her. Yesterday I saw a beigy patent domed capsule Paddy satchel and I fell head over heels in love. This can't be the same thing as the price was closer to $2000 and surely this style would not be on sale just yet? They've barely been in the stores!

I don't know if anyone grabbed it, but I just got the large one in today and boy were these a steal. The large size one is larger than a normal paddy and was only 860.00. The leather is soft and buttery. Here are pics. The most accurate pic of the color is the first and second photos.

I also love the lock being on the side since it is so much easier to get in and out of.

Attachments

• chloe1.jpg
    chloe1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 86
  • chloe2.jpg
    chloe2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 89
  • chloe3.jpg
    chloe3.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 84
I don't know if anyone grabbed it, but I just got the large one in today and boy were these a steal. The large size one is larger than a normal paddy and was only 860.00. The leather is soft and buttery. Here are pics. The most accurate pic of the color is the first and second photos.

I also love the lock being on the side since it is so much easier to get in and out of.
Great looking paddy:heart:, especially with the lock over the side. Congrats on a beautiful bag and a great deal!