Pete Doherty engaged to Kate Moss' topshop model

May 8, 2007
Salvatore-Ferragamo-BIG.jpg

PETE DOHERTY IS ENGAGED to Irina Lazareanu, the model who starred in Kate Moss's Topshop campaign. Canadian Lazareanu was hand-picked by Moss for her high-street range ads, after she had also used her for a shoot whilst guest editing French Vogue in 2005.

Lazareanu has been a fixture on all the big name catwalks this season, including Christian Dior, Burberry and Salvatore Ferragamo. Women's Wear Daily have reported that she was spotted backstage at a show this Tuesday sporting an engagement ring, and claimed, 'I very recently got engaged.'

The couple had dated briefly before Doherty embarked on his relationship with Moss. The on again-off again relationship seems finally to be over, with Kate also with new man Jamie Hince. (4 October 2007)

What a joke!!!

Didnt Kate talk earlier in the week about getting engaged to this new guy she has known for 5 mins

Pete Doherty is obviously just getting back at her, and how can this model fall for it.

Talk about (flat) tit for tat :biggrin: !!!!!

No way! I can't believe this. Irina and him? I wonder what Kate Moss think because I read that she and Irina are friends. I think that they are both spectacular models. I hope that this doesn't a problem in their friendship.