Louis Vuitton sold at... COSTCO ?!?

Costco in Montgomery is have their grand opening tomorrow and they had a LV beverly in their case. The price was around $975 I think. It didn't look fake and I can usually spot them. I didn't get to see it out of the case though. Weird they had it since LV only sells to authorized dealers.

They (and Walmart) sell freaking AIRPLANES for over a million!!!.....I am dead serious. It doesn't surprise me at all that they would sell LVs. However, I wouldn't want to fly in an airplane purchased from Costco, anymore than I want to buy a high end bag from there.

Louis Vuitton is suppose to be an exclusive brand. I will buy a LV from there when I can buy a Benz/Lexus/BMW from there.

i know for a fact they have discounted porsches

its sold through local dealerships with a costco discount

Hello all!

I am currently in Scottsdale Arizona, and I just returned from Costco. I was very surprised to find a Louis Vuitton bag in one of the display cases. I, of course, asked to see it and grilled the Costco Rep on where they get their Vuitton products from.

I asked several questions and received answers for everything. See below.

Questions:

Where do the bags come from?
Answer: "They come from Canada, they are all Authentic"

How often do you get Vuitton products in?
Answer: "Every other month or so, but this one has been here for a while"

How many do you get each time?
Answer: "It depends, usually no less than 3"

Do you have any others in stock?
Answer: "Our computer says that we have several new items available, but they haven't displayed them. I can check for you though. The computer does not show full names, but it says Mongram Brown, Bequia, Monogram Brown, Damier Blue, Vernis and again Monogram Brown"

When can I see these items?
Answer: "Not exactly sure, but they should be out in a day or two"

Does your return policy apply to the bags?
Answer: "Yes, anything except for electronics"

I will be returning tomorrow to see what they have.

I apologize if the photos are not clear, I was trying not to look too much like a whacko taking pictures of purses.

Attachments

• Costco1.jpg
    Costco1.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 6,862
  • Costco2.jpg
    Costco2.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 5,747
  • Costco3.jpg
    Costco3.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 5,434
  • Costco4.jpg
    Costco4.jpg