Metallic Baby Spys?

I believe I have seen a Baby Spy in the metallic bronze and Zucca combo, but not ALL metallic leather :hrmm:. If I can find a pic (and I'm not imagining the whole thing), I will be sure & post!

If someone does happen to have one or finds a pic., PLEASE post:graucho:!!

It is such slightly less than the regular baby spy and I'm sort of aiming for that bag. I just can't get over losing my last baby spy. *tear

my best guess is around $1100? Probably about the same as a regular leather baby spy. I don't think they are limited or anything.

Is 1100 USD how much they retail in the US? We seriously get ripped off here. Retail is approx 1400 USD. Out of curiosity may I ask how much the regular retails for in the boutiques in the US? It's approx 2400 USD here.

Is 1100 USD how much they retail in the US? We seriously get ripped off here. Retail is approx 1400 USD. Out of curiosity may I ask how much the regular retails for in the boutiques in the US? It's approx 2400 USD here.

ihasalover is right, the baby spys are $1300. regular spys are around $2200, but I think the metallic ones are around $2400.