White or Grey Range Rover sport??

Handbag Hor's

Sep 17, 2007
Need help on choosing a color for my next car. I'm getting the range rover sport and I can't decide whether to get white or grey. I love white cars but think the range rover looks cheap in white because you tend to see the blk plastic molding more. The grey is classy but kind of dull. Blk, red, and silver are not an option............Help!!!:girlsigh:

i say get the white, there's not much black molding on the sports (i understand the hate of black molding, though, that's the whole reason i didn't get a BMW 3 series back in '04 and got a 4Runner instead), but definately get the warrantly like Charles said - the cars are HOT, but they're not big on, uh, actually running.

... I like the white *lol* but it probably looks better in Southern California than in New York! I'd go with the gray, it's always a lovely neutral color. Plus it won't look so dirty!

It sounds like you like the grey more, so get that one. We're looking at a Range Rover too. We have a white '03 Land Rover Discovery and DH washes it as often as he washes his own butt to keep it looking nice. White is definitely more maintenance.

I'd go with gray, and an extended warranty. ;)

From Consumer Reports:
"First-year reliability has been much worse than average."

Is this from a 2006 report & the first year the RRS was released? Yes, there were some definite kinks to be worked out. I read Consumer Reports review of the 2007 model & it was alot better than for the 2006 model.

We just bought a 2007 RRS supercharged in Zermatt Silver. I know someone who has one in white & it's very pretty:yes: