Scored an informal meeting with LVMH for a legal internship. Send me good vibes!

la miss

parigote
May 4, 2007
I just got the word this evening that an LVMH attorney is willing to meat with me. Seriously. I am freaking out. I called in a favor and my friend actually came through for me. So I'm flying to Paris and I'll actually get to meet with her to talk about my career goals. Wow.

Probably everyone here already know but LVMH is Louis vuitton Moet Henessy Group. Just the most awesome-est job possibility EVER!!!!!

It's just an informal interview, not even a real interview. But still! Even if it's not a good fit, perhaps I could get some helpful advice?

Guys please send me good vides, say a prayer, light a candle, heck do a rain dance if you can! I need you positive energy.

Thanks so much for reading!

I'm so excited, I'll never get to sleep tonight.

OMG imagine all the bags I could buy! :nuts:

oh my gosh!! How exciting! I would love to have an oppourtunity like that! I am so happy for you, sending great vibes your way!! Congratulations, and please keep us updated!!

That is SO exciting La Miss!!!!! I'd say at least 50% of the workforce have been recruited after a casual meeting. You're going to do fabulously, I'm sure. And she'll make you a job offer on the spot, including an additional 20% off the normal staff discount just because you're so wonderful!!!

I just got the word this evening that an LVMH attorney is willing to meat with me. Seriously. I am freaking out. I called in a favor and my friend actually came through for me. So I'm flying to Paris and I'll actually get to meet with her to talk about my career goals. Wow.

Probably everyone here already know but LVMH is Louis vuitton Moet Henessy Group. Just the most awesome-est job possibility EVER!!!!!

It's just an informal interview, not even a real interview. But still! Even if it's not a good fit, perhaps I could get some helpful advice?

Guys please send me good vides, say a prayer, light a candle, heck do a rain dance if you can! I need you positive energy.

Thanks so much for reading!

I'm so excited, I'll never get to sleep tonight.

OMG imagine all the bags I could buy! :nuts:

oh my god. good luck, have fun... that's amazing.