Mini Lily

amy7572

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
I don't know if there was a post already on this info, but I thought I would share-I called Coach today and the model for the smaller Lily is #11625 -will retail for $768-the measurements are 9x12x6-and will hit stores in Feb.-Will probably be in stock mid. Dec.-No info on colors yet-I can't wait-This bag sounds like the perfect size:yahoo:

I found out it's going to be available in Black-Camel-Mahogany-Rose-Chestnut-and Turquoise-It's going to be hard to choose which color-I can't wait to see them!

I found out it's going to be available in Black-Camel-Mahogany-Rose-Chestnut-and Turquoise-It's going to be hard to choose which color-I can't wait to see them!
FYI, Just be aware that COACH will sometimes list several colors, but won't put all of them into production. Or, some colors will be held until the next season.

So make a 1st, 2nd & 3rd color choice, so you're not dissappointed if your ideal color isn't produced.

I remember when I inquired about the XL-Lily, the C/S rep gave me the above colors in addition to Teal, Whiskey & Atlantic. But when this bag was produced it was only available in Black, Whiskey & Atlantic. I was happy with the choices, but would have loved to see the Rose, too.

Will probably be a big seller when it's released!

I don't know if there was a post already on this info, but I thought I would share-I called Coach today and the model for the smaller Lily is #11625 -will retail for $768-the measurements are 9x12x6-and will hit stores in Feb.-Will probably be in stock mid. Dec.-No info on colors yet-I can't wait-This bag sounds like the perfect size:yahoo:

Right after PCE, I'm assuming. I've always loved the look of the Lily, but it's way too big for me. I'm so excited to see the smaller version!! Thanks for the info!

FYI, Just be aware that COACH will sometimes list several colors, but won't put all of them into production. Or, some colors will be held until the next season.

So make a 1st, 2nd & 3rd color choice, so you're not dissappointed if your ideal color isn't produced.

I remember when I inquired about the XL-Lily, the C/S rep gave me the above colors in addition to Teal, Whiskey & Atlantic. But when this bag was produced it was only available in Black, Whiskey & Atlantic. I was happy with the choices, but would have loved to see the Rose, too.

Will probably be a big seller when it's released!

it's supposed to come out in more colors soon. keep ur eyes peeled!

Do tell, is the XL-Lily going to released in more colors? Spill...

When I bought my Lily my SA told me she was showing it as being made in Clay and Citron…I think she said a couple of other colors but I don't remember. I was hyperventalating when she said Clay, but then she told me there were none showing available in those colors. It's possible that it will be released in other colors I suppose!!

Oh I can't wait! I love the LILY in black and that was going to be my next purchased actually that's still going to be my next purchase I just need to do some major butt kissin to my DH LOL!!! :sneaky: