Loving my new black Elisha!

mkdallas

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
Hi, everyone! I recently purchased my 1st Kooba (black leather Elisha) and just wanted to say what a nice bag it is! I normally go with pretty high-end designer bags (Dior, Chanel, Gucci and Choo), but I was really taken with the Elisha. I think this bag is a terrific bargain; beautiful leather, cute bow, perfect size and would be a good purchase even at several hundred dollars more than the MSRP. I was lucky enough to get this with a Revolve 30%-off new customer code, so my final price was $375 (no tax and free shipping, too!). I am enjoying it immensely and just wanted to pass that along!

Nice choice - beautiful shape too! I would love to find one in red but it's so elusive. Black is right next to that first choice too. You can't go wrong with a beautiful black Kooba! :love:

I was lucky enough to get this with a Revolve 30%-off new customer code, so my final price was $375

Congrats on your Elisha! It's a classic Kooba style... very well done. :tup:

Just one question... you said you got the 30% discount? I emailed them last week, as I'm contemplating the pewter Hannah, and they said that Kooba was not included in the 30% new customer incentive because of agreements with the vendor.

Now I'm confused? :confused1:

Just one question... you said you got the 30% discount? I emailed them last week, as I'm contemplating the pewter Hannah, and they said that Kooba was not included in the 30% new customer incentive because of agreements with the vendor.

Now I'm confused? :confused1:

KoobaLover, there has been some debate in the past about Revolve's 30% new customer incentive. When signing up in the past, some girls have received the 30% incentive e-mail (in which there was a 'one off' 30% discount code quoted), whereas others have not. Some girls have been told the 30% off is not applicable to Kooba, whereas others (such as I) have gone onto their website, entered the code given in the e-mail, and received the 30% discount on Kooba bags. So, if you have a code to use, try it on the website and see if it works for you.

I saw your Pewter Hannah in Nordstroms today and it's really lovely. I like it because even though it's got the clutch wrist strap it's pretty large and very stylish. I never liked it so much until I saw it in person. The color is beautiful.

Thanks mkdallas for the Revolve discount info. I just purchased my first Kooba too, (believe it or not it's the Elisha black suede) and she's beautiful! This bag is the perfect size, weight, color depth, and I love the patent trim. Thanks to all of the great info from the members, I took the plunge and now I'm hooked!

Hi, everyone! I recently purchased my 1st Kooba (black leather Elisha) and just wanted to say what a nice bag it is! I normally go with pretty high-end designer bags (Dior, Chanel, Gucci and Choo), but I was really taken with the Elisha. I think this bag is a terrific bargain; beautiful leather, cute bow, perfect size and would be a good purchase even at several hundred dollars more than the MSRP. I was lucky enough to get this with a Revolve 30%-off new customer code, so my final price was $375 (no tax and free shipping, too!). I am enjoying it immensely and just wanted to pass that along!

Hey! I love that bag!! Did you get the suede??