New Style on Chloe.com: Alice

Mxygxy999

O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
If you go to Chloe.com, you can see the new winter handbags. The 1st one is called "Alice". Saw this bag irl at the boutique today, and I thought it actually looks better irl. It does come with a shoulder strap so you can wear it cross-body. The bag is framed, very structured and is versatile. I think the small size can even be used as an evening bag.

BTW, regular patent Paddies at Nordstrom at South Coast Plaza, not the dome ones, in three different colors: black, light brown (not as dark as the dome paddy), and a dark turquoise blue (don't know how to describe this, not as dark as navy, and yet not as bright as the turqoise...it actually has a hint of green under different light)...all very lovely! According to the SA, only 5 norstroms have them and they are only allocated 2 each colors.

You are so lucky to live near South Coast Plaza. I was actually in that store a year ago but I was shopping with my boss and didn't want him to know that I was possibly going to secretly buy a zippy Paddy. He would have ratted me out to my DH. Humph - MEN.... Anyway - what a divine selection this Nordstroms has. I remember there was a gal there who was also drooling and she confessed that although she had just purchased a bag she couldn't resist thinking about getting another one right away. Maybe she was an early PF'er?

You are so lucky to live near South Coast Plaza. I was actually in that store a year ago but I was shopping with my boss and didn't want him to know that I was possibly going to secretly buy a zippy Paddy. He would have ratted me out to my DH. Humph - MEN.... Anyway - what a divine selection this Nordstroms has. I remember there was a gal there who was also drooling and she confessed that although she had just purchased a bag she couldn't resist thinking about getting another one right away. Maybe she was an early PF'er?
Unlucky, you mean, for my DH's sake:roflmfao::roflmfao:

BTW, regular patent Paddies at Nordstrom at South Coast Plaza, not the dome ones, in three different colors: black, light brown (not as dark as the dome paddy), and a dark turquoise blue (don't know how to describe this, not as dark as navy, and yet not as bright as the turqoise...it actually has a hint of green under different light)...all very lovely! According to the SA, only 5 norstroms have them and they are only allocated 2 each colors.

Wow, those colors do sound lovely. Wish we could see pics.