Question: 2 LADY BRAID - which one ????? PIX!!!

H2girl

O.G.
Sep 13, 2007
LADY BRAID TOTE IN A LARGER SIZE:

Since my local store didn't have this bag, I ordered it from another state. Now that I got it, I am comparing it with another Lady Braid that I already had in a smaller size. Here is the question of the day: Should I return the larger one :confused1: or should I keep it :graucho: :yes:

P1010098.jpg

P1010094.JPG

P1010096.JPG

P1010097.JPG

P1010099.JPG

I absolutely adore both!!! I love the Lady Braid ligne. If I had to choose between the two, I'd pick the satchel.

If you're lucky enough to keep both, keep both for sure!!!

I actually prefer the satchel style over the tote, so I'd keep that if it were me. :heart: However, that being said, both bags serve different purposes, even if the colors are the same. Do you want a tote that can fit a lot and would probably be easier to get in and out of, or more a ladylike handheld style? :smile: If you really, really love the style of the tote, and don't mind having two bags from the same ligne in the same color, then by all means keep it... or you could always get the tote in a more neutral color (black, etc.), so that they're not so similar. :smile:

If you really, really love the style of the tote, and don't mind having two bags from the same ligne in the same color, then by all means keep it... or you could always get the tote in a more neutral color (black, etc.), so that they're not so similar. :smile:

One of the reasons why I bought it is cause I :heart: this color....

I tried the tote on way back in the summer at a trunk show. Am I the only one who felt like it weighed 50 lbs? Not that I don't love the way it looks, but it just seemed so heavy.

i actually prefer the look of the tote! the satchel/bowler style is very cute too, but somehow i'm feeling the tote more than the satchel this time. GORGEEEEEEOUS colour though!

it's very nice both the style and the colour~ would you mind to telling me where to get this? and what's the colour named? i live in hong kong and there absolutely never seen this colour before~