Has anyone had any quality issues with Miu Miu?

KAOKim

Mar 11, 2007
I've heard some rumors that Miu Miu bags aren't made that well. Has anyone had any issues with this? I want the Bow Satchel or the Coffer but don't want to spend money on a bag thats not made well. Thanks in advance!

My bag seems to be in great condition. My only concern is that there's a bit of I dunno, fraying-ish type action going on the leather near the zipper inside. However, mine was a floor model (last one left), so that may be why. I can take a picture if you want?

Some bags are also made in Turkey which may or may not have an effect on quality. :confused1: Generally, I've heard very little of Prada/Miu Miu bags falling apart and/or having poor quality control.

The ring that links the handle to the bag on my coffer broke on the first day I used my bag. Sent it bag immediately to miumiu and they sent it away for repair (it took 3 weeks to repair.)

I've heard some rumors that Miu Miu bags aren't made that well. Has anyone had any issues with this? I want the Bow Satchel or the Coffer but don't want to spend money on a bag thats not made well. Thanks in advance!

I use my Coffer as my everyday bag and she has held up remarkably well! No issues whatsoever and I am very hard on my everyday bags. The leather gets softer with use and I love her even more! ;)