GRYSON is TuTu TERRIFIC!

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Oh How I am in Love, and this time I mean real real love, not infatuation lust love :love:.
Got my Gryson TuTu today and the bag is perfection. Muted Red accented by shiny patent leather pockets and straps. Detachable shoulder strap in patent too. The bag is quality through and through and so classy looking. OK...so it's the most I ever paid for a bag...and I am "okay" with it. This bag is everything I wanted it to be. I bet the black and Military and Brown are equally as gorgeous.

2003_0114Image0003.JPG

2003_0114Image0005.JPG

2003_0114Image0011.JPG

wow Lexie, that red patent leather is gorgeous. And that little patent tag!

Every picture I see of this bag makes it look slightly different, but I think I'll trust your photos over Neiman's, where the bag looks more slouchy.

wow Lexie, that red patent leather is gorgeous. And that little patent tag!

Every picture I see of this bag makes it look slightly different, but I think I'll trust your photos over Neiman's, where the bag looks more slouchy.

The bag is stuffed but all in all it's a form fitted squared off bag. The top may slouch in some but it's not a "melt into a puddle" bag. It's very structured.
It's medium sized so the squared shape isn't intimidating. It's about 14 long and 10 high.

Just wanted to make note that when I took all the stuffing out it does have a little laxness to it. The sides may dip a little and the top dips in some that gives it that slightly slouchy appearance seen in some photos. In my photos above I realize the dustbag at the top inside bag is giving the top an almost rounded appearance which is false.
Oh I do love this bag....Glad I sent that Chloe back to Bluefly.