Tokidoki at the UC Universities

wawahki

Apr 7, 2007
Well I had a Tokidoki "teaching" moment today. My son calls me and says he saw someone selling Tokidoki purses at UC San Diego and was there anything I was looking for. He was going to a lab so he could not check until after the lab. I am teaching a course at UCI and had a lab section this morning. Two of my students had Tokidoki bags, a Inferno BV and a FORESTA backpack. I think they were surprised that I knew what they were. Of course they then asked me which one I had and LOL I said which pattern and which style. So much fun to see a Tokidoki bag when you least expect it.

neat! I am at Berkeley, I've seen a couple toki bags around... an OP campeggio/andiamo, paradiso gioco, and maybe a few others. I don't get a chance to walk around campus too much though, so... there's probably more!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

My son got out of his lab and just went by (by where I am not sure-thats all he said) and said they looked wiped out. He said that when he had seen them before they had looked pink. PINK????? Oh well I think it was sweet of him to think of me. He does know what Foresta looks like and said he didn't think he saw any.

I went to UCSD, but graduated looong ago :yes: My college sorority's rush theme is tokidoki this year.

omg are you serious.... that is so awesome....!!!!!! :nuts: I think the sororities at cal got rid of theme night (not sure if it's an all NPC thing) for a philanthropy night... bc some of the theme nights were getting a bit ridiculous (in terms of the $$ spent, etc...) but I am still sad bc I remember some awesome theme nights when I was in college... the best was the year we did austin powers... hahah!!! :P

ok anyway, back to topic...

so far this quarter i'm the only toki wearer in my classes that i've seen but usually there's one or two other people in my classes...

i go to uci btw ;) and usually there's a vendor that sells fake toki btw but that's it... if there's an actual vendor vendor that's nifty

at UCI every few months theres a venders fair, never saw toki there... but i did buy some imported CDs and when i asked the dude if they were real hes like "YEAAAA FOR SURE" then i went home and found out they were fake... >_> he got an earfull from me.