Vintage Chanel watches?

I have this watch and love it. Mine has the same markings on the back as the ebay listing shows. Should you get the watch, it's absolutely crucial that when putting on the watch that little bar closes all the way down in it's seat before closing the back hatch. I lost my first one because I must not have gotten that bar fully seated; therefore, the hatch can't snap fully closed. So my watch came off on my way to work. I replaced it and now take my time and pay attention when I'm putting it on. The watch is gorgeous and imo, much more feminine/elegant than the new watches J12s, which remind me of men's watches.

For more general mucking about I wear the silver quilted one of the same era, which I bought off ebay quite a bit ago. It's clasp is different, no bar to worry about. Hope this info helps.

Oh, oh, thanks so much Jmen! That's great to hear. And I love silver, so I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for a silver one.

I definitely with you on the J12s. I can appreciate them for their beauty, but on my wrist I'd look like a rugby player :lol:

Back in April or May, days before the J12 went up, Indra at Chanel Tysons noticed me wearing this watch (Premiere) and said this watch is discontinued. There were some exquisite Chanel watches back in the day (80s and 90s). The pearl multi-links one was another stunning piece for evening/special occasions. (sigh)