Speedy Dilemma!

ESlollipop

Jul 3, 2007
I've decided to get the speedy as my 2nd LV, but I just don't know if I should get it in mono, damier, or azur??!!???

my first choice is damier but my mom already has one, so I was thinking of getting it in mono. the thing is, I already have the BV so idk I should get another mono piece AND because everyone and their moms have one! soooo Idk if I should get it in azur but I'm afraid it'll get dirty easily..

also, to those with azur pieces-will you be using them though the fall/winter or just see them as a spring/summer type? living I socal I don't really have a "winter" haha!

as you can see I have a lot running through my mind!

any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :smile:

Go for the Damier. You could go for the Speedy 25 if your Mom has the 30 or vice versa. Another great one is the Papillon 30 in Damier or 25. Good Luck.

I love the azur with and without patina, and i will be using my azur speedy all through the fall and winter months. So to answer your question i would get the azur since you already have a mono bag to add variety.

I like to have a little bit of everything in my LV Collection.

Therefore, since your mom already has an LV in DAMIER and you already have an LV in MONO ..... then I would most definitely get the Speedy in AZUR. :tup:

I like to have a little bit of everything in my LV Collection.

Therefore, since your mom already has an LV in DAMIER and you already have an LV in MONO ..... then I would most definitely get the Speedy in AZUR. :tup:

I was going to say the exact same thing! Love the Damier, but since your Mum has one I think Azur would be a great choice, especially since you don't really have a winter lol.

I think if your mom already has the damier, it wouldn't be very wise to buy it as well (unless you really love it, or if she really loves it and has a hard time letting you borrow it).

I've noticed that the azur is quite popular now so I'm actually getting a lil tired of seeing it now...however, I probs wouldn't go with the mono if you have the BV. Haha - sorry I'm not much of a help but I think in your situation I'd either go with mono or azur.