Leesburg Outlets - Anyone Living in DC/MD/VA

BlueCherries

Ocean Dreamer
Sep 16, 2007
Just got home a few hours ago from a nice shopping trip at Leesburg Outlets in Virginia! Wanted to share that I found a Fossil bag for only $20 (okay, I know, I'm cheap), and almost bought a Coach Signature Pouch in black for $59, but resisted. I also wanted a Coach Hamptons tote, but uh...it was far from a 'clearance' price, as they had it listed under that.

Leesburg has a lot of factory stores (though not as many as they lead on to), and you can get good discounts. It's a pleasant atmosphere to shop in, and they've got some really great stores like Coach, Burberry, BCBG MaxAzria - and they've also got Juicy Couture and Kate Spade stores coming this fall. They were listed on the map and I thought they were there, and was so disappointed when they were 'coming soon!' ARGH.

Anyways, anyone ever been to Leesburg? I enjoyed it for the most part, but the coupon book you can order online is a total letdown. Don't order it. Doesn't help.

Yes I was up in Leesburg a few weeks ago. Love Leesburg!! I got a killer pair of shoes at the Nine West outlet! They have some really good shops but a few more are coming soon too!!! I can't wait to go back there! I think the best shopping is in Tysons Corner though!!!

I've been there many times. It have a good selection of stores! But Dulles town center mall and Tyson's are also really good, of course they aren't outlets, though! But the Leesburg outlets are pleasant!

Yep, pleasants the perfect word!

I passed by the Nine West - I've got a bag from there! I'm glad you both enjoyed it. I hope I will be going back soon.

On the way there, we passed Tyson's, but my dad doesn't want to go there because he thinks it's too crowded. But if I've been to MONTGOMERY Mall? I can do anything! LOL

Yep, pleasants the perfect word!

I passed by the Nine West - I've got a bag from there! I'm glad you both enjoyed it. I hope I will be going back soon.

On the way there, we passed Tyson's, but my dad doesn't want to go there because he thinks it's too crowded. But if I've been to MONTGOMERY Mall? I can do anything! LOL
I think Tyson's has the usual amount of people that you would find in any mall. I have been to many many malls, and Tyson's is hands down my favorite!! It's huge and has such a great selection of stores! Definitely try to go there!!

I find Tyson's too crowded most of the time and starting in November? NO WAY will I go there! To me Montgomery mall is less busy... maybe I hit it on a slower day?

I'm beginning to enjoy the Fair Lakes Mall and Fairfax Station, but not for bags usually, but if I want to go to Williams Sonoma, or PBKids, it's a LOT less busy and then it's easier to get in and out.

I've only been to Leesburg once and only hit the potterybarn outlet (and scored), so I should go. It's just such a long trek!

I work in the Dulles area and go to the Leesburg outlets sometimes on my lunch break. I get great deals on St. John suits at the Saks Off 5th there and occasionally find some shoes that I like.

I used to live in Leesburg (in 1999) and the outlets were just beginning to get started...it's crazy that they've grown so much! I love that there is a Coach outlet nearby, as well as the Barneys outlet and Off Fifth! There is also a Nordstrom Rack in the Ashburn area! I live about 20 minutes from Potomac Mills now and usually only go to NR, Off Fifth, and the Cosmetics Co. Outlet. Tysons Galleria and Tysons Corner Center are my favorites. :smile:

Kate Spade is coming? Cool! I am a longtime Leesburg outlet junkie and am still thrilled we have something so close that's so good. Before Leesburg, I had to drive out to Martinsburg WV (that outlet mall is now long closed) or up to Hagerstown MD (where I still go sometimes when I want to hit the Lancome outlet as well as Coach). If we could only get a Chanel or Prada outlet, I would stop wishing I could go to Woodbury Commons.

Love Leesburg Outlet - Cole Haan outlet is there also - can't wait for Kate Spade to open!! Tyson's Galleria is my favorite - Tyson's Corner gets a bit crowded....

You guys should try Arundel Mills too if you haven't already. They have an Off Saks and a Neiman Last call. They also have banana republic outlet, gap outlet, calvin klein outlet and kenneth cole outlet. Those are really the ones I go there for. But I really like it there none the less.