Opinions on the Black Metallic Reissue

steffibp

Jan 4, 2007
Sorry, another bag buying dilemma here....
I was soooo close to buy a black jumbo caviar yesterday but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.... I like it on somebody else but it's just too traditional and not my style for me.
After seen pictures of it, I really like the Black Metallic Reissue in the bigger size, the medium one too... but...do you consider the Black Metallic Reissue a dressy/evening bag or an everyday bag?

I love my metallic black size 227 so much so that I use it very often. It can be used daily because it's really roomy and of course, it's chic. It can be used in the evening for it's subtle sheen, not as shinny as that of the patent leather. So, to conclude, you won't regret if you pick one. :tup:

Hope you can decide very soon. :girlsigh:

Sorry, another bag buying dilemma here....
I was soooo close to buy a black jumbo caviar yesterday but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.... I like it on somebody else but it's just too traditional and not my style for me.
After seen pictures of it, I really like the Black Metallic Reissue in the bigger size, the medium one too... but...do you consider the Black Metallic Reissue a dressy/evening bag or an everyday bag?

I think the metallic black reissue in a larger size (like 227), is a really cool, edgy, but still classic flap you could definitely rock day or night!! :heart: I have it in the 226 size, but I love the 227 as well... and if you need more room, the 227 is a great option! :tup:

metallic black from what I've seen can definitely be dressy and casual! one word: Chic! I'm currently considering whether I should give up my white anniversary edition reissue to fund this one in a 227 size... decisions decisions aye?... good luck!