BV newbie: Campana details please!

whistlez

Aug 7, 2007
Hi guys

I've just been lurking ard this forum and must say i've fallen in love with BV bags! :heart: i am really keen to get a campana but would like to know how much it costs and what colours it comes in. I'm keen on either a nero or a pastel coloured one.

Thanks a lot! :smile:

I believe in the large size (and someone with more experience chime in...) they are only available in ebano (choc. brn) or nero (blk);but in the medium size they are also available in seasonal colors.

If you are in the US the medium campana costs 1880 USD. The medium comes in both the classic colors and seasonal colors. For F/W07 the campana is available in camel but not carmino. Can someone else chime in on whether the campana was made in blonde and/or ferro?

^No, but I have seen it in the coral colour in the boutiques. I have the large black one and love it! It is around £975 for the medium and £1175 for the large Campana in the UK.

Thanks for your replies girls! i'm in the UK so i'll go check it out in the boutiques over here! i'm probably going to get a medium one as i'm not that tall. I'd be interested to see coral colour. :tup:

i have the large and love it.
it is extremely user friendly with the two handles. it holds a lot but because of the slouchyness it still looks good even when not full.
i also like the medium but prefer big bags for myself.
here is a picture of the large in nero. hope this is helpful.

Attachments

• campana2.jpg
    campana2.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 82
:?: I've got a Campana question too: What's the deal with that strap inside that connects the two sides of the bag? Do you find that it gets in the way? Do you have to unhook it each time you want to get in and out of the bag?

Cosmopolitan-i only use that strap to secure the two sides if i have a lot in the bag and want to maintain some of the "style" of the bag or for "security". if i'm on the train or something-i feel quite safe between the strap and the magnet closure.
otherwise i use it for my keys so i can find them easily. i clip my keys to it and just let it hang inside the bag. actually i like that use the best.

^^^Oh good, thanks for clarifying that annie9999, I've been wondering about it. Glad to hear the strap isn't annoying! You've got a gorgeous Campana, btw!!!!!!

Cosmopolitan-thanks so much.

Personally, I love the campana in the classic colors (nero, ebano, camel/tan). Not a fan of it in the current season's coral or green colors for some reason. It also comes in soft crocodile each season in the classic colors and one seasonal color; of course the price goes up accordingly to the tune of $11,000 USD!

As for the strap, I usually leave it clipped so the top doesn't gape open. I used to clip my keys to it too, but found I was too lazy or forgetful to actually clip my keys to it! If I could eliminate one thing from this bag, it would actually be the magnet. I find myself pulling on the soft leather to undo the magnet and worry I will scratch or deform the leather over time. But I prefer having open access to my bags so maybe I'm alone in this preference.