I Caught The One That Got Away!!!!!

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
Everyone has that one bag they wish they had bought but never did and then it becomes impossible to find. Well, back in 05 before I was into Coach. This bag caught my eye and was THE BAG that introduced me to Coach. I never bought it because back then I thought the price was CRAZY to pay for a bag! I've always thought of the bag and drooled whenever I would see it. On the rare occasion I would see it on Ebay the seller would be iffy or the bag would be in bad shape. Well, after 2 years of drooling and dreaming...I finally FOUND ONE!!! I'm SO excited!!! I really have no business buying this bag since I JUST bought a new 06 shoudler just this week!!! Oh why, oh why didn't I see this first. :confused1: So....I was on ebay last night (dangerous after a few glasses of wine by the way) :drinkup:......a few clicks later and I got my girl! :tispy:

Attachments

• hamptons.jpg
    hamptons.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 154
Congratulations! I have the brown signature tote version and it's still my favorite, even after having it for over a year. I used it today as a matter of fact.

BTW, I know what you mean about surfing ebay after having a few glasses of wine! Dangerous! ;)

Congratulations! I have the brown signature tote version and it's still my favorite, even after having it for over a year. I used it today as a matter of fact.

BTW, I know what you mean about surfing ebay after having a few glasses of wine! Dangerous! ;)

oh, its good to hear someone else has a similar bag. Did you treat the suede or just let it go and be very careful? I've never had a bag with suede.

yeah, shopping after a few adult beverages is never a good idea! :lol:

No, I did not treat the suede. It's held up really well. I carried it all last year, every day, and then put it up for a few months this spring/summer and just got it out again a few weeks ago. It really has no wear to it at all. Mine's the tote version which I carry by the handles, so nothing really touches the suede.

You'll have to post pics when you get it!