Official Christina Aguilera thread!

Hard working mommy-to-be Christina Aguilera was all dressed up in a Moulin Rouge style theme for a photo shoot in Hollywood. Even when she’s pregnant this girl never stops.
After her photo shoot she met up with her hubby for some lunch at Magnolia restaurant.
In more Christina news, when asked what she thought about the Hollywood party scene she replied, "We still go out but I'm not into the whole Hollywood party scene.
"I know I could have gone down that route and I'm so grateful I never did. We have this new thing about staying in and being cozy. Just the two of us hanging out at home, snuggling up on the sofas."
Isn’t it interesting how she was the “bad” girl growing up and Britney had the “good” girl image and look at the both of them now. Christina has come a long way since her "Dirty" days.

Source:
www.hollyscoop.com

She wasen't all crazy and partying when she did dirty either, she's never been like that regardless of her image. People are jus stupid confusing image/entertainment with private life sometimes. She's a professional and she's been a professional since she was a kid.

Liberté;4057855 said:
She wasen't all crazy and partying when she did dirty either, she's never been like that regardless of her image. People are jus stupid confusing image/entertainment with private life sometimes. She's a professional and she's been a professional since she was a kid.

Yes I agree that image was for her album, that was not her private life.

Liberté;4057855 said:

Agreed, I think Christina's awesome.

I'm sure it all stems from the fact that at the beginning of her career, Britney had to pretend to be someone she wasn't (i.e. the whole virgin until marriage thing even though she lived with Justin at one point) whereas Christina was brave enough to be who she wanted to be with regards to her image etc. And I now believe that Britney is now acting out due to being confined for so long. And it probably doesn't help that Britney has decided to associate herself with "yes people".