Eye makeup shots! **PICS***

mangowife

Seriously tempted...
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
Inspired by April_Skye's thread about eyeliner and its different effects, thought it'd be fun to start a thread w/ just pics of our eyes all done up! At least for myself, I like doing up my eyes but only get the chance to do so for special events. This way we can have a record of our efforts as our own makeup artist! :tup: Maybe we could even ask the Mods to make this a sticky if this gets enough following!

I'll start... attended a friend's wedding tonight and used:

1. Benefit - FY Eye (primer)
2. L'Oreal - HIP Eyeshadow Duo in Dynamic
3. Stila - Eyeshadow in Jade
4. Stila - Smudge Pot in Black
5. Shiseido - false eyelashes only applied to outer corner
6. Stila - Brow gel brush

At the time I thought I applied a lot, but looking at the pics now, I think I could've used more Jade! Got a few compliments though, so I guess it was ok!

attachment.php

Attachments

• eyes20070926.JPG
    eyes20070926.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 831
old stuff. yes, I love garish colors...

But sadly I'm not inspired enought at the moment to do those for university. So I kinda look like a normal person right now :lol:

Attachments

• farbschock.JPG
    farbschock.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 778
old stuff. yes, I love garish colors...

But sadly I'm not inspired enought at the moment to do those for university. So I kinda look like a normal person right now :lol:
wow, you are so talented!! i love garish colors, but I am too shy to wear em :shame: I put them on when I want to go out and then take em right off to do my usual smokey eye LoL, I am so boring!!

Keep those pics coming, ladies! :tup:

Thanks everyone! Again, looking at the pics now, I could've gone soooo much bolder! Oh well, next time!

sw0pp - OMG - I looove how the colors pop on you! Your eyes AND your lips! I was trying to pick which eye/lip I liked the best, but I live them all so much! So talented!

attachment.php

always have red eyes in pictures, and I always look like the devil.

SwOpp, you're making me want to go buy some makeup!

Attachments

• myredeyes.jpg
    myredeyes.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 98
  • myeyes1.jpg
    myeyes1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 118
  • myeyes2.jpg
    myeyes2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 391
here's the colors I wear basically all the time- nothing special or colorful like the other pics, but I wanted to show it to tell you girls to go buy the new Mac Plush Lash mascara- it is sooo good (can't tell from the pics, but I love it) Normally MAC mascaras are not really good, but this one I love :smile:

Attachments

• eye2.JPG
    eye2.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 370
  • eye1.JPG
    eye1.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 102
  • eye3.JPG
    eye3.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 119