suggestions?

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
I'm looking to purchase a nice black shoulder bag. That will be my next bag. (I still have to save a lot!:girlsigh:)

I now have the soufflot in mind but I would love to hear some other suggestions. I prefer black but it can also be an other colour to wear with black.

Really? Can they allready be seen on the forum or do I have to wait?

I really love the cabby and it's on the list but a lot of money for a denim bag. Maybe i would go for the baggy If that comes in black eventually?

What about the black epi petite Noe or the black Alma? The Alma can have a shoulder strap attached, and you could carry it both ways....
then again, if youre petite, the epi Montaigne clutch is always a nice option...

i think if you're petite the montaigne pm could fit. there's also black suhali options.

its tough when there's only epi in a classy black. if you're willing to wait, supposedly there's going to be more black denim styles.

the next suggestion i can think of is amarante vernis.

:yes:How about the Epi Montaigne Sac? I just got this and I love it! It looks great with the pastilles charm (key chain) on it...

Attachments

• epi_sac.jpg
    epi_sac.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 17
ooh! neo cabby i think...

but it depends on your lifestyle and what you plan to do in the next, say, 2-3 years? do you see your taste or needs changing any time soon? if not, scour elux and have a ball!

I know it's not black but how bout a Saleya MM in Damier?

p11085820_ph_hero.jpg