Hermes Bags.....so....what Brand Of Shoes????

NIOBIA

O.G.
Aug 19, 2007
So, my fellow PFers,

We know we love HERMES bags, and aside from their shoes,
which brands are our MOST FAVORITES....

Since I ADORE shoes and boots, I'm curious to hear from you all!!!
N.

For starters,

For me, Balenciaga, Chanel, Prada, and Back at the Ranch Cowboy Boots in Crocodile!!!!!

N.
1015-256-t.jpg

Manolo is my favorite all-around dressy shoe designer, no contest. But I have a pair of Louboutins that get the most wear ("Miss Titck" in black patent)--just the best shoe, ever. The rest are a mish-mash of Tods, Gucci, Stuart Weitzman, with the odd stray Prada, Vivier, and Chanel.

Ferragamo leather shoes (for the last 25 years - they are the right shoes for me, they never hurt my feet)
Keds sneakers
Reef flip-flops
And I'm really liking Nike Free workout shoes right now

I wear a size 11, so my choices are often limited.

I'm very hard on shoes, so I just can't see myself moving up to Manolos, Choos or Louboutins, but oh, I love to look at them and dream.

i have some (maybe a lot? dunno) manolos and some chanel. chanel flats are my all time fave. i also have a pair of pierre hardy thanks to a great friend! woot! oh and my one pair of prada that are too small for me but i had to have them after searching for years on ebay. and one pair of gucci that i love- and also searched forever on ebay after seeing oprah wearing them!

otherwise i have lesser brands. i'm all about cheap comfortable shoes. until i can afford all manolos. choos and louboutins don't fit me. too narrow or too high.