I wonder what happend with the stamp on that bag?

I have been wondering what the heck happened there too.
Good luck checking with the seller on that, LOL! Don't get me wrong, I love her but in my opinion getting details on items she's selling is sort of like blood from a stone. A really, really non-bloody stone. :P

Maybe the previous owner used a product on the leather that somehow smudged the area. I've purchased from this seller before with stellar results, items have always been better than described and they are quick with responding to questions, etc.

If the overall bag looks authentic, I wouldn't worry about it. Sometimes the grain gets in the way of the stamp being perfect. I think the first impression that someone will have of seeing you carrying the bag will be the color,shape, stitching, leather etc. The stamping will be the least of it unless someone really is taking a hard look at it. If you really have doubts about authenticity, post more pics on the authenticity thread.

To me it looks as if the bag has been cleaned and somehow the stamp area has been missed out, perhaps for fear of rubbing off the gold lettering?
I wouldn't think it's a fake because the bag as a whole just yells "I was born in Paris" but if it bothers you, you shouldn't get it.
Ditto Cynthia on this seller disclosing or paying attention to small details.