Any Michael Kors fans?

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
I have grown to love him.

I like so many of his bags lately. I was in the Atlantic City store today and it took all my energy to leave with out buying something.

I bought a really cute red bag of his about a month ago.

I like Michael Kors styling in both his bags and clothes. It also took a lot of energy for me to leave his outlet store in Virginia without anything. I totally understand!

i love his new satchel...i think it's gorgeous! i'm going to have to wait until my ban is over (next august...ARRGGHH!) to get it but i love it...it's 1200.00..black leather, amazing hardware...

I just bought the cherry patent astor satchel and can't wait till it arrives hopefully this weekend...

Where did you get the overnighter? I LOVE big bags and would really like to purchase that one to add to my collection....

Has anyone seen the large overnighter in the Astor collection? I'm having a really hard time finding it. I"ll let everyone know what I think of the handbag once I receive, but, it looks adorable and very good quality for the price.

I just bought a Michael Kors Harness Hobo in black/green a few weeks ago. I love it. The first time I took it out of the bag it was all slouchy and fit on my shoulder perfect. I love it!

Attachments

• MKHarness.jpg
    MKHarness.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 77