Eeeeeeks..orange Croc 35 Birkin! Would You Carry This Bag? Jes' Wonderin'??

NIOBIA

O.G.
Aug 19, 2007
Hi PFers....
I'm throwing down the gauntlet, and testing your mettle!!!!!

HOW MANY of you would carry this bag??? ONLY HONEST ANSWERS ACCEPTED/EXPECTED....LOL!!!!

feature.jpg

LOL I love how we're all like "of course"!

In my opinion the real question here, though, is would you BUY that bag?? I mean, I initially said "heck yeah I would carry that!" and ya know, I probably would if it were mine. But would I plunk down $35-$55K for the privilege? Especially knowing that I personally won't be plunking down for another croc Birkin all that soon afterwards?
No.

That's not to say I don't think it's totally rockin', because I do. But to me it's just not a bag that I would consider actually owning unless and until I won MegaMillions and could buy a whole rainbow of crocs.

LOL I love how we're all like "of course"!

In my opinion the real question here, though, is would you BUY that bag?? I mean, I initially said "heck yeah I would carry that!" and ya know, I probably would if it were mine. But would I plunk down $35-$55K for the privilege? Especially knowing that I personally won't be plunking down for another croc Birkin all that soon afterwards?
No.

That's not to say I don't think it's totally rockin', because I do. But to me it's just not a bag that I would consider actually owning unless and until I won MegaMillions and could buy a whole rainbow of crocs.
THANKS CYN FOR THAT "OH SO MEANINGFUL" SUBTLE CORRECTION.....

Let's change the THREAD title to:

"WOULD YOU BUY THIS BAG".....

feature.jpg

Believe me, I don't have one for sale, just wanting to know what you all are thinking....testing the waters!!!
N.