Ebay Put Selling Limitations On My Account!!!help = (

jagg

Jun 26, 2007
So I was relisting a authentic gucci comsemtic bag, bec the bidder never paid! And when I went to reslit it, it said
errorSm.gif
Attention Seller:In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts listing items that are reportedly favored by counterfeiters. At this time, you are limited in the number of items you can list (or revise) in any 7 day period. If you have any additional questions about this subject, email us at Customer Support.
We sincerely value you as a member of our trading community and look forward to a continued successful relationship.
Click here for a window with eBay's policy on replica or counterfeit items
Click here for more information on limits that may affect your selling activity

i have 100% feedback with over 90 ratings, and i only sell authentic item, ugh what can i do to get this limitation lifted? Please help. I am so upset!:lol:

Dont worry
I had this happen once they restrict how many items per week
you may just have to wait a few days
am sure the others know more
but just hang on it will be ok

They will lift it in a few days-a week at most. I got the same message when I tried to relist an LV bag that wasn't paid for, and I also have have all positive feedback.

It's 7 days in most cases, and as far as I know you just have to wait it out. I haven't ever heard of anyone getting the restrictions lifted by complaining--except for one person who's been on eBay as a fairly large & successful seller for 8+ years with over 1000 FB.

This has happened to me too. It's some new policy from their Trust & Safety Dept. which limits how many items you can sell within a week's time. It stinks but what can you do?

They won't lift it even if you complain. You have to wait it out. I've had it happen to me and I am pretty sure their system resets on Mondays so that you can list again. There doesn't seem to be any real rhyme or reason to it, but it seems to clear on Mondays for some reason.

The wierdest thing just happened - I revised my listing (6th time or so - I'm a perfectionist) and it said that above message and wouldnt save my changes. Then when I clicked on the link it said my listing was not longer available. However, when I login to my ebay, my selling - its still there! I dont understand....

Ebay lifted my restrictions within 24 hours after I emailed them. I am a powerselller and been selling in ebay for 3 years with 100% feedback. Just email them and let them know and dispute the restriction and they will lifted it if they see fit and evaluate your previous selling practices.

The wierdest thing just happened - I revised my listing (6th time or so - I'm a perfectionist) and it said that above message and wouldnt save my changes. Then when I clicked on the link it said my listing was not longer available. However, when I login to my ebay, my selling - its still there! I dont understand....

^^ ACK< this happened to me!!!
:shrugs:

p.s. except that it's still showing up as being
active, only it doesn't show up in searches
or under my "items for sale"?!?!
p.p.s. can anyone tell me what the deal is (?)