How long does your new bag "high" last?

Sep 17, 2007
So when you get a new bag and love it, decide to keep it, how long are you excited about it? Days, weeks, months or years? I think I typically stay excited for several weeks to a month and then inevitably I see something else spectacular and start thinking about that.

A good 7-10 weeks....hehe

But, for me, a little part of it never goes away... I still glance adoringly at whichever gal I'm carrying that day.

I get excited everytime I carry a bag that I have loved even when I have had it for ages. For right now I would like to be satisfied with the bags I have and just enjoy carrying them. I am seriously putting myself on a handbag ban until Christmas.

It lasts a while- I've been madly in love with my Whiskey Shoulder (2006) since I got it last December

of course. I haven't used it as much as I love it- :upsidedown:

I get distracted by other bags easily but when I pull out my bags and look at them, I get that high all over again because I've selected bags that truly are a reflection of me and my lifestyle!

A couple of weeks, but the good part with some of my bags is those that are left in their dustbags (like my Coach signature stripe tote which has been in the dustbag ALL SUMMER LONG) I get really excited to use them again. Another one too I haven't really used much at all in the past 4 months and I'm loving it now! I'm really looking forward to carrying it tomorrow, I suppose the excitement comes back when certain bags aren't in use for some time, too.