Rumer Willis Goes Blonde!

OMG!I don't want to sound mean but she already had strange looking facial features.Close set beady eyes,razorblade lips,funny nose so why in gods name would she want to draw attention to them by topping it off with a bad bleach job :shrugs:.

She had to have done that herself. I can't imagine a salon messing up someone's hair so bad. Now her hair will be fried and will probably turn brassy orange. She looked good with dark hair which did not draw attention to her face--which has very stronge features but I am sure most of us has messed up our hair in our youth and can laugh about it.

I do not think she is pretty at all....disappointing considering her parents are both very good looking people you would have thought they'd have spawned a good looking daughter.

I have always thought she had strange facial features. The upper half of her face is like her mother's, and then she has her father's big chin and jawline. This hairstyle only makes her chin and jawline seem even bigger. She's giving Jay Leno a run for his money.