Tano crossbody/messenger bags...anyone have one? question..

Lavidacolor

Collector of things shiny and beautiful
O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
im looking for an everyday bag, and tano has such nice colors! i need something that will fit a standard notebook, plus room for some other stuff like makeup, keys, ipod, etc. do you gals have one of their bags that can find all that? i want a cross body to avoid using my hands. thanks!
http://www.musthavebag.com/cw2/Assets/sku_full/centerfoldBLACK.jpg

also, where can i get it for the lowest price/biggest selection? i looked at *************, but they dont have all the bags i want, neither does musthavebag. thanks!

hm, the **** was where i put e fashion house, is that website not legit?

im looking for an everyday bag, and tano has such nice colors! i need something that will fit a standard notebook, plus room for some other stuff like makeup, keys, ipod, etc. do you gals have one of their bags that can find all that? i want a cross body to avoid using my hands. thanks!
http://www.musthavebag.com/cw2/Assets/sku_full/centerfoldBLACK.jpg

also, where can i get it for the lowest price/biggest selection? i looked at *************, but they dont have all the bags i want, neither does musthavebag. thanks!

hm, the **** was where i put e fashion house, is that website not legit?

That website is banned from tpf; therefore the asterisks.

You can see more Tano at
www.adoniabags.com
www.lunaboston.com

Once Tano updates their website to show all the fall bags, you can ask musthavebag to place a special order if you see a bag you like.
www.tanobag.com

I think their banning had something to do with fakes? Someone correct me on this. It was just posted in another tano thread, but now I can't find it :P

I just ordered a Tano from musthavebag.com. Alexandra is great, and really helpful! They have a good selection.

I like musthavebag.com. They also have some at lunaboston and you can use luckybreaks3 for a discount. I like their crossbody bags. I ordered the Butane Jane and am eagerly awaiting it. I also ordered the Goody Bag but returned it because it wasn't deep enough.

I did not realize efashion house was banned or sold fakes. That's why the purseforum is so helpful.

I don't think they sell fakes at all...have ordered from them before. But if I remember correctly there was a lot of static on the boards last year when some discussions got heated between the owner of that site and some members. I don't remember specifics though.