Food Yakult - Is it good? What does it taste like?

If you've ever tried Pinkberry ...that's what it tastes like. Also, they don't recommend you to drink multiple bottles. My cousin finished up the whole pack (since they are so small) and he had diarrhea as well.:roflmfao:

I Love Yakult... Maybe being asian, it has been around for a long time in asia, so i am used to the taste...

Have you ever tried the japanese drink "Calpis"?? It taste like that

it has a pine lime taste with a milkyness through it. I think its deal able mainly because of all the sugar, make sure you buy the diet version as the regular has so much sugar in it you might as well be drinking coke (litteraly)

Ohh they finally have it here in the US!! YAAY..they have that in Asian countries..used to drink it since I was 4 yrs old...it's so good, tastes tarty but sweet..my son loves it too..buy it at an Asian market...only $1.19 a six pack...I bet it'll cost wayy more at the local grocery..

Yeah, it's hard to describe the taste. I personally like it. It is kinda in the yogurt family, no? It contains lactobacillus, which is a health bacteria that we need... At least that is my understanding.

A friend of mine used to drink one everyday. Claims it works like a charm! I personally don't need it (don't have the kind of problem Yakult fixes, if you know what I mean). But I tasted it once and it's kind of.. sweet and milky, like watered down yogurt.

It's a little tart/tangy, and it's an acquired taste (it's like drinking very liquid yogurt). Asian kids love it, but even though it's a health food supplement and contains lactobacillus, but it also has sugar so it can make you gain weight if you drink too much

I really like it. It's yoghurty but sour and sweet... which sounds really disgusting but it's actually good. I have millions sometimes, in taiwan you can even get slushies in yakult flavour and big bottles of them and it's just like a normal drink. It's definitely an acquired taste.

As for the special bacteria stuff, it's just like yoghurt. Helps the um... sorry I don't know the word... the "eating" system (like the cardiac system, I don't know the word for intestines and stomach and that!).